Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

As I have sat and pondered and written down my thoughts about Mother's Day, I have been unable to say what I want to in words. There is a song that comes to mind that I fell in love with as soon as I heard it, because it made me think of my own mother, so instead of writing a big blog, I am going to let a band named Il Divo do it for me, because they can express it better.



I am indeed very grateful for my own mom, she's done more for me than I could ever imagine. She is a very wonderful woman. My hope is that she knows how thankful I am, I have not always been the type to show how thankful I am or to listen the best. Most of the time in fact Im pretty sure she thinks I'm not listening or paying attention but I am. And I'm grateful for the wonderful example she has been in my life and continues to be. I love and cherish her. Happy Mother's Day not just to my mom, but to all the wonderful mother's around the world, without you, we would be in chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment