Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Gospel Blesses Families

In the world Heavenly Father has given us so many things to help us make it in life. Because He wants us to make it back to him, and He knows how hard this life would be. To help us learn the correct principals and values that we need to know to make it back to our Father in Heaven. In Preach My Gospel: A guide to Missionary Service it says, " The home is the best place to teach, learn, and apply principles of the gospel of Jesus Christ." In the video below it shows wonderful gospel principles:



I know that family is important, without my family and my parents teaching me the difference between right and wrong, and other good morals and principles of the gospel I probably wouldn't be where I am today. I'm very grateful for my family, I know that I have been blessed to have them in my life, and I know that the gospel has blessed us. In The Book of Mormon: Another Testament of Jesus Christ the prophet Jacob talks of families and he says this:

"Because of this observance, in keeping this commandment... Behold, their husbands love their wives, and their wives love their husbands; and their husbands and their wives love their children..." Jacob 3:6-7

I know this gospel blesses families, and helps us to have more happy homes and a better life if you allow it to. I like this quote from President David O. Mckay in which he says, "No other success can compensate for failure in the home." I believe it, My prayer is that everyone will work to have the best home that they may.

Check out this Proclamation:

The Family: A Proclamation to the World

No comments:

Post a Comment