Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Come What May & Love It

I love this title, "Come What May & Love It" how often do we do that? Life is hard, we know that but how often do we just put our shoulder to the wheel and say, "Well here we go." In the gospel there is a principal that is just as important as all others, and that is living a "Christian Life." What do I mean by that you may be asking, well let me tell you. We need to do all that we can to be obedient to our Heavenly Father. The reason I love this video and the phrase that Elder Worthlin's mother told him is because, we need to do just as it says. Life gets tough, I once heard that "We are not defined by our trials but by how we face them." What good is coming from facing our trials with a foul attitude? Not much, but if we change our attitude and say, "Well lets make the best of it" then we may have a better time in life.



This is something quite a few of us struggle with, but I know that as we learn how to love what comes our way, not only will life be more enjoyable, but as we react to our trials in the way our Father in Heaven would have us face them then

No comments:

Post a Comment