Friday, June 17, 2011

Fathers Day!

I want to take this opportunity I have of writing a blog and use it to wish my own Father as well as all the Father's that are out there a Happy Father's Day. Something I believe very strongly is that families are ordained of our Heavenly Father. He gives us families so that we can learn in a good environment and things like that. I definitely have a good Father. Although like all Father's he can get mad, whenever I got into trouble it was because I did something wrong and it was definitely for my own good. Even though I wouldn't have admitted that at the time's that I got in trouble, I can now.
Happy Father's Day Dad even though I cant be there, I hope that you have a good one. I love you and so does the rest of the family. Thanks for always being there and trying/doing your best to be the best Dad.


No comments:

Post a Comment